Thursday, May 1, 2008

Welcome

Somewhere along the way, I probably chose the wrong career path. When I was in high school and first got involved in journalism, I loved everything about the field - from writing to editing to taking photos, it was a ton of fun. Gradually, I dropped the photography side of things and focused on writing and editing.

For a short time a few years ago, I got the chance to take photos again as part of my job. I loved it, but once again it wasn't the main focus. And I don't have the courage right now to pursue photography as a career, but I can be convinced otherwise.

To be honest, I don't know that much about cameras -- when it comes to lighting, F stops, speed and whatever other lingo is out there, that's not for me. But quite honestly, I feel like I've taken some good photos over the years of various things. So instead of keeping photos on MySpace or Facebook where only a select number of people can see them, I thought I'd give this a try.

So here's to attempting something new ... my next blog posting will come soon!

No comments: